The 3DPlacer full bundle contains design files of
- Advanced nozzle head bundle – with thermo performance optimized
- Nozzle tip full bundle
- Nozzle tip change station v3
- Bottom camera holder
3D Printing settings
- Please make sure your 3D printer doesn’t have elephant foot problem, because the design allows 0.1mm tolerance, if elephant foot problem exists, it will be difficult to fit to the base plate.
- For nozzle tip printing, resin printer is needed for the tip hole diameter <0.8mm
- With <=0.3mm layer height
- 0.4mm line width
- No support needed
- The file nozzleHeadFrame_Juki.stl inside advanced bundle is obseleted, please use the nozzleHeadFrame.stl instead.
- 2023-11-22 updated by fixing the issue that nozzle_Juki has a gap in the upper part of the component.
- 2023-11-23 updated the bottom camera casing to the latest version.
- 2023-11-24 added support for thicker top camera (1.6mm), removed the old nozzle tip, now only supports Juki style nozzle and nozzle tips.
- 2023-12-05 added support for 8mm led strip for top camera and bottom camera cover.
- 2024-01-30 updated the nozzle to use friction for holding the nozzle tip, easier for auto nozzle change. improve the spring holding to make it stronger.
- 2024-02-12 updated the nozzle tip change station to new design with improved mounting and nozzle change stability.
- 2024-02-15 added the auto cassette feeder position aware version
- 2024-02-19 added 46mm height bottom camera casing for operation speed optimization. See https://youtu.be/w9pbfZG-QkU